CDS vs covid-19
Capital Dance Studios response to COVID-19 for 2020. Our frequent updates and protocols to the daily changes our society is experiencing.
We will endeavor to provide a safe and welcoming studio. We encourage all to follow the rules and regulations provided to us by our Australian Government, as well as some exclusive expectations of CDS.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK US! CDS HAVE PROVIDED A COVID19 PLAN, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
WASH YOUR HANDS
1. We understand you may have sanitised or washed your hands before you arrived to dance, but as the threat of community transmission becomes real, Australian guidelines could not be more relevant. Its as easy as a squirt of a bottle and wash of the hands, please teach your family members its ok that we ask this of your kids to keep everyone safe from the invisible germ.
STAY AT HOME IF YOU ARE SICK
2. This one is EASY! we come from the 'She'll be right' attitude of our Aussie ways and for years have practiced to soldier on even if you are sick. NOT THIS YEAR. If you are feeling unwell, we don't want to see you in the studio.
DO THE DAB
3.If you send your kid in with a residual cough/sneeze or runny nose from a recovering sickness PLEASE teach your kids to cough and sneeze into their elbow and not onto our clean mirrors or the floor :). thank you
MAINTANING SOCIAL DISTANCING
4. We have been given the ok from the government that we are allowed physical contact within our studio activities. Although this is great for routines we are still practicing social distancing with the 1.5m rule, providing marks on the floor in both of our studios and around the foyers. We do not fall under the same jurisdiction as schools, therefore we ask you to remind your kids the 1.5m rule at the studio is indeed important when the music is not playing.
DROP OFF ZONE
5. NO PARENTS ALLOWED PAST THE STUDIO DOORS. Drop off is 5minutes before class and pick up ON TIME. Please stay in your cars until your childs' pick up time. We have dedicated teachers and staff members to helping your kids get ready for class and grab all of their belongings to leave. We will not let a child out of the door unless we see you and make eye to eye contact.
BRINGING YOUR OWN TOWEL
6. Bring your own towel to dry your hands.
7. If you are immune compromised please let us know.
We are aware that we cannot traffic everyone that enters and leaves the studio, so here are some obvious reactions to circumstances.
Please self isolate if you have been overseas in the last 14 days OR have returned from a hotspot area.
If you have been in close contact with a COVID19 positive case please self isolate for 14 days and contact the studio.